PDA

View Full Version : How are donations acknowledged?

OttoG
2013-10-02, 14:18
I made a donation on Sunday the 29th of September via Paypal and have yet to receive an acknowledgement.
I hope Paypal doesn't just keep the money, although that would not surprise me.

Otto

tashi
2013-10-02, 22:31
Hello OttoG,

It is my understanding that an email acknowledgment has been sent today. :)

Thank you very much for your donation! :heart:

OttoG
2013-10-03, 02:05
Thank you for your reply.

Otto

OttoG
2013-10-09, 16:58
I have still not received an email acknowledging my donation. I am not asking for much, I have already been thanked in this thread, just a note saying that it has been received by the people I have sent it to.

Otto

tashi
2013-10-09, 17:10
Hello OttoG,

I have still not received an email acknowledging my donation. I am not asking for much, I have already been thanked in this thread, just a note saying that it has been received by the people I have sent it to.

Otto

Hello OttoG,

It is my understanding that an email acknowledgment has been sent today. :)

Thank you very much for your donation! :heart:

I contacted the office to confirm and an email was indeed sent.

Could you check your spam filter please, just in case it landed there. :)

Kind regards.

OttoG
2013-10-17, 22:38
I hate to be a bother about this, but I have not received an acknowledgement and I don't have a spam filtre.. This worries me as I wish to purchase the anti-virus and I am not sure that I will receive it. Maybe you have not received it from Paypal, and are sending acknowledgements to someone else who donated around the same time. I don't trust Paypal. I have not received my credit card statement so I can't verify if the transaction was posted.

Thank you for your time and sorry to bother you.

Otto

tashi
2013-10-18, 16:06
Hello OttoG,

Another email has been sent with confirmation. :)

Kind regards.

OttoG
2013-10-19, 16:16
Again no email. I verified my email address in my user profile and it is the right one.

I am starting to think that this is a joke.

Anyways don't waste your time replying to this as I will be removing Spybot S & D from my computer this afternoon and I will start looking around for some other protection program.

Sorry to have troubled you,

Otto

tashi
2013-10-20, 18:18
Hello OttoG,

Anyways don't waste your time replying to this

Actually a response is necessary as emails have been sent and we need to try to discover why you have not received one. :)

Best regards.

OttoG
2013-10-22, 00:43
Sorry to bother you again, but this time it is good news.

I have received acknowledgement of my donation and and explanation of the delay, for which I am very happy.

My faith has been restored.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Otto

tashi
2013-10-22, 01:35
Hello OttoG,

Thank you for your patience and time.

Thank you for your patience! :greeting:

uinsin42
2013-11-12, 14:07
Having made two donations the request for a donation stall appears. I submitted a reason for uninstalling SPYBOT and I received a request for a donation because the reason for uninstalling was responded to:devil:

tashi
2013-11-12, 15:22
Hello uinsin42,

It is my understanding you submitted support tickets which were addressed? :)

Kind regards

uinsin42
2013-11-13, 11:54
Hello uinsin42,

It is my understanding you submitted support tickets which were addressed? :)

Kind regards

That still don't explain why continual suggestions for a donation appears when donations have already been given by an appreciative user. A reminder of received donation/s could be attached to the users email address for instance.

An appreciative user:bigthumb:

Uinsin42