PDA

View Full Version : Immunizations not working (Win 8.1, IE 11, Spybot 2.2)

way2ob2se
2013-11-12, 03:50
Each attempt to immunize shows the same results:

110,012 entries of 204,534 are already immunized; 94,522 remain unprotected. I've tried this many times over the past week, (as Admin) with these same results.

My O/S is 8.1
My I.E. is 11.0.9600.16384
I believe I have the very latest version of Spybot
I am using Norton security as A/V and firewall.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you. :confused:

bbnetwork
2013-11-12, 17:45
Can you specificate (by providing a Screenshot) which entrys exactly did'nt get immusized?
Have you tryed turning of the Norton Real-Time-Protection while Immunisation?

way2ob2se
2013-11-13, 00:41
bbnetwork

I found the Show Details option and clicked it to see if I could get you a screenshot. It came up with lots of IE entries, so I checkmarked all of them and then clicked on Immunize again....and just like magic, it said everything was Immunized. So I shut down Spybot and then ran it again, and it says I'm 100% immunized, no leftovers like before.

I hadn't seen the Show Details option before, duh, don't know why, but once I did, I could solve the problem.

Thank you!:bigthumb:

bbnetwork
2013-11-13, 11:42
bbnetwork

I found the Show Details option and clicked it to see if I could get you a screenshot. It came up with lots of IE entries, so I checkmarked all of them and then clicked on Immunize again....and just like magic, it said everything was Immunized. So I shut down Spybot and then ran it again, and it says I'm 100% immunized, no leftovers like before.

I hadn't seen the Show Details option before, duh, don't know why, but once I did, I could solve the problem.

Thank you!:bigthumb:

ok thank you for the feedback.

if you have problems again, provide the asked informations.