PDA

View Full Version : Pop-up on lower left side of internet explorer 9

morty2009
2013-11-23, 23:17
as showen on this pic (i erased page content and my favs since it's my own privacy :P but i left the pop-up itself)
http://i39.tinypic.com/2r7nitk.jpg
i've checked before and found other people here with this problem and it seems very hard to get rid of and risky (something wrong can be done which will ruin the windows) so i am asking if anyone can help (i've seen OCD doing some nice helping if u are around i could useyour help to)
as much as i can say i can work a computer well i still wont risk doing this by myself
and just to make one thing clear in case i answer to slow it's because i am not able to check my comp so often so i might answer 1 or 2 days later sometimes so don't block this till problem is solved ... and a big thx in advance

i have windows 7 ... microsoft security essentials ... did a complete check with spybot to tho he found nothing wrong only minor tracking cookies and stuff like that

i do remember like a a week ago i was surfing the net and found myself to a page that was blocked by my antivir with about 2-3 detected items ... but i was'nt smart enough to keep the logs ... i checked them nothing seemed wrong then and i deleted them

morty2009
2013-11-28, 12:11
:( anyone going to give me a hand with this problem i could reinstall windows or something but ... i actually can't got to many important things connected to it i would have to reinstall so i rather not do this