PDA

View Full Version : Constant Immunization requests

ba12348
2013-11-27, 07:35
I've used Spybot in one iteration or another for years, and recently I've started receiving pop-ups (from Spybot) about immunization. Once or twice a week, it pops open the immunization window behind whatever I'm doing. I've tried immunizing hoping it would go away, no such luck. I don't use the poison that is IE (Chrome or nothing), I've unchecked all the dialogue options under Immunization in the settings, and under "system integration" it says IE integration is not installed. Anyone know how to get it to stop asking to immunize?

Zenobia
2013-11-27, 22:10
I'm not sure what causes that,though a few people have mentioned it happening.
It could be related to the Refresh immunization task somehow,if you have that in task scheduler.
I'm not sure how,though.Mine's set to /immunize /silent /autoclose,which definitely seems to leave a reminder to immunize once a week out of the picture.

Oh,well,still,you can have a look and see if it's there and if something with that task might be causing the pop-up.

Try opening Task Scheduler on your computer,open the Task scheduler library,open Safer-networking,click Spybot - Search & Destroy,and see if a Refresh Immunization task is there.If it is,you could always try disabling it temporarily,and see if the popups about immunization stop.