PDA

View Full Version : App purchase

Marty8286
2013-12-01, 13:54
Hi, i've justbought the app via paypal (40 minutes) but haven't received the link buy mail to download it yet....(nothing in spamm trash either) . May you help me?

regards

Marty

tashi
2013-12-01, 21:55
Hello Marty8286,

Please post back if you have not received mail yet so I can leave a message for the office. :)

Best regards.

m03nn400
2013-12-05, 15:41
I'm in the same boat as marty. Have also emailed support but nothing :(

tashi
2013-12-05, 17:14
Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Our office is working with the e-mail provider to resolve this problem as soon as possible so that our mail does reach the recipient. :)

Kind regards.

chillinzx
2014-01-13, 03:21
I am having the same problem, I have been waiting for 6 hours for the download link. I checked both the email I provided and my other email that my paypal is linked to.

chillinzx
2014-01-13, 21:04
Still have not recieved it. It has been over 24hrs since purchase. Should I dispute it with paypal?

tashi
2014-01-14, 03:26
Hello chillinzx,

I've let the office know,
I checked both the email I provided and my other email that my paypal is linked to. Did that include your spam folders? :)

Best regards.

Grateful James
2014-01-14, 04:54
This is my situation as well. Here's the details:

Transaction Confirmation
Please retain for your records
Thank you
Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of Safer-Networking Ltd..

Transaction details:
Transaction for the value of: EUR9.99
Description: Spybot Search & Destroy
Merchant's cart ID: 666|HE|US|||EUR|
Authorisation Date/Time: 11/Jan/2014 02:36:19
WorldPay's transaction ID: 3327045353
This is not a tax receipt.

So, I've waited two days with no results. So far, I'm really impressed with the former -- not current -- version and really miss the excellent service... I see no excuse for this.

chillinzx
2014-01-14, 15:26
Hello chillinzx,

I've let the office know, Did that include your spam folders? :)

Best regards.

I have checked both email accounts, nothing there. I also emailed admin on this forum, whoever that goes to.

tashi
2014-01-14, 16:54
Hello chillinzx,

I have checked both email accounts, nothing there.

Please contact:

sales AT safer-networking.ie (Remove AT, replace with @)
chillinzx in your email please provide the email address you used for the sale, or the PayPal transaction ID. :thanks:

I also emailed admin on this forum, whoever that goes to.

I'm Admin among others, on the forums it is best to communicate here in the topic. ;)

Best regards.

tashi
2014-01-14, 16:57
Hello Grateful James,

Another email has been sent, if it fails to reach you please contact sales AT safer-networking.ie (Remove AT, replace with @)

Thank you, best regards. :)

Grateful James
2014-01-15, 05:09
Hello Grateful James,

Another email has been sent, if it fails to reach you please contact sales AT safer-networking.ie (Remove AT, replace with @)

Thank you, best regards. :)

:thanks:It seems proper to let folks know when something goes right (especially if you've let them know when it's gone wrong!)...

Kudos to Spybot for resolving the situation speedily and efficiently. I posted here and e-mailed support last night; an e-mail was waiting for me this morning with the link I'd been waiting for. THANK YOU -- WELL DONE.:bow:

tashi
2014-01-15, 05:21
:bigthumb: and thank you for your kind words. :)