PDA

View Full Version : Unable to access internet - iLivid may be cause

Xerophyte
2013-12-10, 01:46
So today I spent close to two hours on the phone with my ISP. My desktop computer has been unable to access the internet, and i cannot even use the ping command in Windows CMD. After doing some hunting online, I believe the program iLivid may be at fault. Using Windows basic Uninstall program, i removed iLivid, but i believe it is still active on my machine, as I still can't get online. Saw a similar post to this here, and saw that the use was able to fix his issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ken545
2013-12-18, 23:16
:welcome:

Sorry for the delay. Please let me know if you resolved your issue or if you still need help

ken545
2013-12-23, 13:23
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a new DDS log with a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.