PDA

View Full Version : Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zorch240
2013-12-24, 00:30
Lenovo Touch All in One C540
4.00 GB of Ram
Windows 8.1

I just ran a full scan with AVG and it found 579 Locked/Infected files on my pc.I have been dealing with a nasty rootkit infection embedded on my hardrive for a couple months now.I have tried "everything under the sun" to remove it including many rescue cd's,every rootkit remover out there,Antivirus boot cd's,countless wipes with Killdisk,clean installs,etc......It is"always"rearing its head again right after a fresh windows install.If I run regrun Warrior CD,it tells me services.exe and explorer.exe and many other system files are infected along with my Volume Boot Record.If I try to remove those files,windows fails to boot "ever again" until I reinstall the operating system.I feel as though as my hands are tied at this point and I may never be able to use my pc again.I am at my wit's end!!!!the only other security programs I have installed "at this point" are Malwarebytes,Spybot,and YAC.If anyone out there can help or has any suggestions it would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

tashi
2013-12-24, 04:20
Hello zorch240,

In case you missed it please see the sticky which includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS/aswMBR logs used for analysis.
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

You will need to start a new thread providing the logs if possible as shown in that FAQ and a link back to this topic.

Best regards.