PDA

View Full Version : Spybot scans clean but malware keeps coming up

ffello
2013-12-24, 05:21
I know that there is another thread about the Nation Zoom malware, but it doesn't seem to answer my question. I have just downloaded and upgraded Spybot and have run 3 scans. The first two only eliminated some of the malware but not Nation Zoom. The third scan says my computer is clean, but Nation Zoom keeps popping up as my home page, even though it is not my default home page. I hope I am not repeating a question which is already in a thread. If so, I apologize.

ken545
2013-12-25, 21:12
:welcome:

Please read this and provide the DDS and aswMBR logs so we can see whats going on on your system
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?288-quot-BEFORE-You-POST-quot-(Please-read-this-Procedure-Before-Requesting-Assistance)

ken545
2013-12-31, 23:44
Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed.

If it has been three days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a new DDS log with a link to your previous thread. Please do not add any logs that might have been requested in the closed topic, you would be starting fresh.