PDA

View Full Version : Should I Upgrade?

Snowed In
2013-12-26, 16:37
New here... First post. Would like to get some feedback from other users about whether I should download 2.2 version. I'm still using 1.6 version. I seem to recall a lot of feedback about 2.0 having numerous issues. Since then it seems many peoples opinions have improved after 2.2 was released.

Is it still compatible with other full anti-virus suites(Norton) and will it still play nicely with Malwarebytes Pro? Do I need to un-install 1.6 prior to downloading 2.2?

Thank you for your feedback! :bigthumb:

R3S0LUTI0N
2015-06-22, 23:40
i found another thread with no answer from support...
any answer would be better than this - it should not be difficult to answer the question for a trustworthy company like the makers of S&D.

tashi
2015-06-24, 00:13
Hello R3S0LUTI0N,

This topic was started in 2013 and the original poster asked for advice from other users.

However as with any forums topics may fall through the cracks, for human reasons. :euro:

Kind regards.

noel-pr7
2015-06-29, 05:48
New here... First post. Would like to get some feedback from other users about whether I should download 2.2 version. I'm still using 1.6 version. I seem to recall a lot of feedback about 2.0 having numerous issues. Since then it seems many peoples opinions have improved after 2.2 was released.

Is it still compatible with other full anti-virus suites(Norton) and will it still play nicely with Malwarebytes Pro? Do I need to un-install 1.6 prior to downloading 2.2?

Thank you for your feedback! :bigthumb:

um, that's a tough one to answer.

read this Norton forum thread (http://community.norton.com/en/forums/n360-and-spybot-are-they-compatible) before considering installing Spybot 2.x on a machine with any Norton product installed. Uninstall either Spybot or Norton - don't keep both.