PDA

View Full Version : removal nationzoom.com

Philips578
2014-01-04, 21:17
Hi. my PC got infected with NationZoom.com :mad:and what ever I try or whatever anti Malware program I use ( Spybot, Malwarebytes, Spyhunter, AVG professional etc, none of them are able to remove this harassement. Could change it in Google Chrome, with no result either.:red:
This irritates me a lot for I found out it is real malicious and a threat every time you go on the internet. Everything mentioned on Google as a cure...doesn't work at all. I have been busy with it to remove for two days now and I give up....Haven't got a clue what to to next, I seem to be out of resources. I hope I don't have to reinstall Window 7 again for that would really be a disaster for me.:eek:

Who can help me out?? Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruud
Rotterdam
Netherlands

tashi
2014-01-05, 00:40
Hello Philips578,

In order for someone to advise please see the forum sticky which includes guidelines and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS and aswMBR logs used for analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Then start a new topic as shown in that FAQ along with a description of the computer's symptoms and a volunteer analyst will assist when available.

Best regards. :)