PDA

View Full Version : Spybot not fixing any Problams?

JSTJ704
2014-01-21, 23:37
Spybot is not fixing any problams I tried to run in safe mode no help. But now I'am trying to run it in as run as ADMIN. I also have my computer set as ADMIN too. I tried to run in safe mode found infections the infections where already selected. I hit fix selected it then unselects all and I can't reselect it to remove it, it's like it freezes after I select fix problems. Any help I tried reinstalling and I did updates.

JSTJ704
2014-01-22, 01:05
Spybot is not fixing any problams I tried to run in safe mode no help. But now I'am trying to run it in as run as ADMIN. I also have my computer set as ADMIN too. I tried to run in safe mode found infections the infections where already selected. I hit fix selected it then unselects all and I can't reselect it to remove it, it's like it freezes after I select fix problems. Any help I tried reinstalling and I did updates.

I am running in admin this time to see if this fixes the problam I will let you know! I also have Keaspanky internet security and I exited out of it also.

JSTJ704
2014-01-22, 01:21
Running in ADMIN FIXTED IT!!! Fixed a Trojan!!!!