PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Work Out How To Download Spybot 2.

BorderReiver
2014-01-27, 18:10
I have paid for a new licence (upgraded from free to Hone Edition) and received an invoice and message to say that my individual licenced copy of the software is ready to download. I'm not certain how to download this or where to find the download. Any ideas?

daemon
2014-01-27, 18:47
I have paid for a new licence (upgraded from free to Hone Edition) and received an invoice and message to say that my individual licenced copy of the software is ready to download. I'm not certain how to download this or where to find the download. Any ideas?

Hello,

there should have been a download link in this very email. Just download the file and then execute it to install your license.

daemon

BorderReiver
2014-01-28, 00:42
Hello,

there should have been a download link in this very email. Just download the file and then execute it to install your license.

daemon

Thanks for reply.
After looking in my files carefully, it looks like I did download it (just forgot), but when I try to use Spybot, I get a message "SDPEStart.exe - Entry Point Not Found" & "The procedure entry point@Sndlebug@DebugLogger could not be located in the dynamic link library snlBase150.bpl".
It means nothing to me, other than it doesn't work.
I've had a look through all the installation files and tried to start Spybot from there & it says the files are corrupt & to get a new installation. Having lost the original e-mail, but still have the licence details, how would I go about doing that?

tashi
2014-01-28, 04:27
Hello BorderReiver,

I've had a look through all the installation files and tried to start Spybot from there & it says the files are corrupt & to get a new installation. Having lost the original e-mail, but still have the licence details, how would I go about doing that?

Please contact: sales AT safer-networking.ie (Replace AT with @ )

Best regards. :)