PDA

View Full Version : Shopping-site-graphics missing after spybot scan?

bruce
2006-09-01, 03:18
Hi there,

first timer here, as i was referred to here from the avg forum.

My problem :( is that i cant see the graphics on the shopping sites such as Ebay, Amazon, graphics such as 'shopping cart' 'logging in' 'details of pictures on items'

Also today on imdb the 'whole top of the page was missing' :(

I may have some 'innocent spyware' gathered by spybot, but after the scan all files were in red so i selected to fix the problems but was not too sure on the wording on 'Purge the selected problems'

My Specs: are

HP PAVILION, 2GHZ. WINXP
More available on request.

So im hopin someone can help me as im just gettin used to this Anti-Virus/Scanning & i dont want to be put off by this simple nuisance.

Thank you for you time & patience in reading this. :bigthumb:

Regards,
Keith.

bruce
2006-09-01, 23:08
Hi all,

Apologies if i've posted in the wrong forum, or done something wrong.

As i've used spybot for quite a while & never had no trouble since now.

This might sound like a tedious request but i'd rather this than anything else bigger to cope with,

If anyone could please help me with this i would be very greatful.

Regards,
Bruce.

spybotsandra
2006-09-04, 10:31
Hello,

Please run Spybot-S&D and select "Spybot-S&D" --> "Immunize" in the navigation bar on the left. There you will find a drop down menu. Please select "Ask for blocking confirmation". If you want to visit a blocked website choose "Allow". Hope this solves the problem. If this doesn't work please untick the checkbox and hit "Undo" in the same section of Spybot-S&D. But Warning: now the bad downloads won't be blocked any longer! Maybe you have to restart your computer now. Then try again to open your favourite pages. Don't forget to "immunize" again after visiting that page.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot