PDA

View Full Version : Trojan.Siggen4.58009

taino
2014-03-10, 04:52
Hi,

I hope someone can help me to understand and resolve this issue.

I am experiencing some issues with my wireless for the past week I still haven’t found a solution for the problem, at first I thought that could have catch some type of adware because I got some window pop up on my browser and since then I have been having issues with my wireless on my laptop. I have run a test to see if I have adware, malware or any viruses but the end results are clean.

So far the issue I have with the wireless is a headache, the connection seem to be stable for a certain period of time and then drops, when it drops the reload wheel keep spinning and spinning and after a few seconds I get the yellow question mark in my wireless bar, then the connection timed out for some time (20 to 30 seconds) and gets back, the network continues to switch on/off on an intermittent basis.

When I ran the diagnostic “wireless network connection status” in windows 7 I get the following error

Problems found

“Your Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding”

Other times I get another error which it isn’t related to the DNS server issue, but instead is telling me “The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken” the estrange thing is that how can the troubleshooting is tells me one thing and in the other end the internet hasn’t drop still working fine.

I have run the cmd ipconfig/all and the rest and this didn’t do anything, therefore I am out of tricks to get this thing working.

It seems that there is a second Wireless connection that I am not aware of, because I don't see it,

Farbar says there is another. I also found with Dr.Web Scanner Trojan.Siggen4.58009 on my (batteryCare) program.

Help would be appreciated

Thank you

tashi
2014-03-10, 05:55
Hello taino,

So that everyone is on the same track please see the FAQ which includes guidelines for this forum and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS and aswMBR logs used for analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

If you can maintain a connection please start a new topic providing the logs as shown in that sticky and a link back to this thread for our volunteer analysts.

Otherwise I can link you to a Tech site where someone can help troubleshoot the wireless issue. :)

Best regards.