PDA

View Full Version : Another Barowwsoe2Save Virus Thread....

dlubell
2014-05-22, 04:53
Hello! Newby here, desperately looking for help addressing this blasted Barowwsoe2Save Virus, and I've never done anything like this before...so bear with me, I'm not real savvy at these things so
type in LARGE FONT (kidding) and I'll do my best to follow directions ;-)

I tried to add my questions onto a recent Barowwsoe2Save thread, but didn't have permission to post (could I be too new to post there?), so I started this new thread. If that's not cool, I humbly apologize. I'm trying my best to absorb the FAQs and follow all forum rules. Please feel free to tell me off in no uncertain terms...

Per the previous thread, I "think" I have all the information needed for a pro to help get me on the right path (DDS log, aswMBR log and Spybot S&D log) towards a solution, but I'll hold off posting anything until I get the blessing and instruction from a mod.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance...and patience ;-)

-David
:confused:

tashi
2014-05-22, 07:21
Hello dlubell, :greeting:

To request assistance in this forum the FAQ includes guidelines in post #1 and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS and aswMBR logs used for analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

I tried to add my questions onto a recent Barowwsoe2Save thread, but didn't have permission to post (could I be too new to post there?), so I started this new thread.

In this particular forum members cannot post in another person's thread.

Please start a new topic providing your logs so a volunteer analyst may advise when available. :)

Best regards.