PDA

View Full Version : wifi malware?

louis14
2014-06-04, 09:03
I've runned a scan with Spybot.It found a lot of low level stuff.I've quarantaintained most.
But I've the impression since then my wifi connection doesn't work anymore and my wifi icon disappaered from my system tray.Also after reboot it did not came back.
In device manager it says the device works perfect.

Has spybot removed important data?

I can not add my scan log because it' too big

louis14
2014-06-04, 09:04
I've runned a scan with Spybot.It found a lot of low level stuff.I've quarantaintained most.
But I've the impression since then my wifi connection doesn't work anymore and my wifi icon disappaered from my system tray.Also after reboot it did not came back.

louis14
2014-06-04, 10:35
I've runned a scan with Spybot.It found a lot of low level stuff.I've quarantained most.

louis14
2014-06-04, 11:23
I add the overview of the quarantaine:
ClickDownload
Ad.FLVPlayer
Ad.Lollipop
Ad.VidSaver
Babylon.Toolbar
Barowwsoe2Save
Delta.Toolbar
ExpressFiles
Faglaro.ExpressFiles
FunWebProducts
ilivid.Toolbar
KeywordHijacker
Macromedia.Flashplayer.Cookies
Montera.Toolbar
myPCBackup
MyWebSearch
OpenCandy
PCUtilities.OptimizerPro
PriceGong
Pricepeep
ProtectedSearch
Searchwebs
SimplyGen.Toolbar
SimplyTech.HomeTab
W3iIQ5.fraud
Waebssave.BHO
Win32.Downloader.gen
Yontoo.Pagerage
YourFileDownloader

Zenobia
2014-06-05, 04:22
Could you please open Spybot start center,checkmark advanced user mode,click Report Creator,click Show Logs,find the checks logfile with the date of the scan when your wifi disappeared(should look something like this:Checks.140604-2227.txt) and copy and paste it here.If it's too many characters to be posted,try breaking it up into two posts,or however many you need.