PDA

View Full Version : 3 rootkits are always detected.

mas12A
2014-06-07, 00:21
These rootkits are detected in each scan. This 3 rootkits are detected again by switching windows. Whether these are in fact rootkits or are misidentified?

I went to the address but I could not delete these files manually.Error Message: Error Deleting Values unable to delete all specified values.
What should I do?

I actually cleared via software but not deleted. Nothing was repaired.At Description has been written.
Every time they moved to the quarantine. Delete these files anywhere is useless.

Type: Key
Object: 8
Location: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nsi\{eb004a11-9b1a-11d4-9123-0050047759bc}\
Details: No admin in ACL

Object: 8
Location: HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Nsi\{eb004a11-9b1a-11d4-9123-0050047759bc}\

Object: Svc
Location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Security Center\

I Have Winows 8 Enterprise.

Spybot 2.1.19

tashi
2014-06-07, 01:46
Hello mas12A,

You can ignore those. In general all items found by the RootAlyzer are not necessarily malicious but shows items it believes to be out of the ordinary and may give a hint for an infection.

Sometimes legitimate software uses rootkit technologies too. How is the computer running?

Best regards.

mas12A
2014-06-11, 17:37
Hello mas12A,

You can ignore those. In general all items found by the RootAlyzer are not necessarily malicious but shows items it believes to be out of the ordinary and may give a hint for an infection.

Sometimes legitimate software uses rootkit technologies too. How is the computer running?

Best regards.

Sorry for the late reply you gave.

1)Computer speed is not a significant change. Well as the speed of computer loading. At Least I did not feel anything special. Except that once displayed the blue screen of death. Details of the blue screen of death is not available. Because The full details including Windows log files And Anything else have been erased with software ccleaner.

2)How do I Understand that legitimate Software use of rootkit technologies? Can I Understand?
3) What is the best thing to do right now?

I change the windows And clean up my C drive. Why are these rootkits were detected again? may have come through the other drives? Is it possible to influence the other drives? I can not format the others drives because I need to their information.

Thank you.

tashi
2014-06-11, 17:58
Hello mas12A, :greeting:

3) What is the best thing to do right now?

You can ignore those.

They are not rootkits. :)

2)How do I Understand that legitimate Software use of rootkit technologies? Can I Understand?

See Rootkits (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/rootkits)

Edit

I Have Winows 8 Enterprise.

Is this a Corporate Business machine? http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enterprise/products-and-technologies/windows-8/enterprise-edition.aspx

Spybot 2.1.19

2.1 is an old version. :) http://www.safer-networking.org/shop/

Best regards.