PDA

View Full Version : Was Away and so archived YANDEX still my problem

wendyseana
2014-06-16, 03:27
Hi All, My sincere apologies to Juliet firstly , I went away and when I finally returned here to reengage to our search and destroy mission I found I was exactly one month too late and you had closed the thread and archived the process.

Secondly, Hi and thanks in advance to whoever gets my case next.

As my title says Yandex is still very much with me and I do not know how worried to be as along with its annoying habits it may have been responsible for the intercept of bank related information in purchases via Amazon which resulted in a couple of minor raids on my account. Since my problems began however I have made it a point not to use this machine for any bank related activity.

Juliet's advice on starting again I didn't understand.

" If the topic has been archived and you still require help start a new topic and include fresh DDS & aswMBR logs with a link to your previous thread. "

Please explain what Juliet meant in the quote above.

I hope this work as a link to my previous thread: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?70370-Win32-Load-Money-and-Yandex-removal-advice-please/page8

Best wishes and may our quest for the elimination of Yandex, be a short one, Wendy

OCD
2014-06-17, 19:31
Hi wendyseana,

" If the topic has been archived and you still require help start a new topic and include fresh DDS & aswMBR logs with a link to your previous thread. "

Please explain what Juliet meant in the quote above.

What Juliet meant by the statement above is since you were unable to complete the original thread, you will need to start over by posting new logs (DDS & aswMBR logs) for review along with a link to your previous thread. (which you already did)

So run some fresh scans and post the logs and we can get started. :)

OCD
2014-06-20, 18:09
Hi wendyseana,

Just checking in to see if you still need help?

OCD
2014-06-24, 22:41
Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread.