PDA

View Full Version : Error listenindex Ubersrchreitet da maximum (0)

PJ1234
2006-09-03, 19:04
Hey chaps I was wondering whether anyone can help.

When I turn on Spybot I get this error listenindex Ubersrchreitet da maximum (0)

And I start at a new screen with an image of networked computers, I can update spybot and do immunisations, but i cant scan for any problems, can anyone assit me please?

spybotsandra
2006-09-04, 14:35
Hello,

We need some more information.
Which version of Spybot-S&D are you running?
Do you have the latest updates installed?

What kind of processor do you have?
Which operating system (Windows) are you running?
How much free disk space do you have?
Do you have other processes running?

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

rodenti
2006-09-19, 22:29
I received the exact message when I tried to start up Spybot today.

I am running Windows 2000 on a Duron 700 with 512M of memory and 3G free disk space.

I have been running Spybot as long as I can remember and this is the first problem I have encountered. The last time I ran it was about a month ago and it ran perfectly.

I can still do an update but when I click "Check For Problems" the status bar says "Running Bot Check" for a couple of seconds and then finishes without doing anything. The status bar message afterwards is "0 problems found (00:07)".

rodenti
2006-09-23, 05:46
I resolved the problem myself by uninstalling Spybot and reinstalling it.

Any clue why this message started showing up?

AlainK
2006-12-15, 21:26
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. I should add that Spybot systematically loose the language (I put it in french. But When I restart it switches to english). The only difference on my computer is that the number in between parenthesis is (17). And I have also the problem about scanning. This seems to correspond to the new interface (last update?). IN this new interface the scanning window is divided in two parts.

md usa spybot fan
2006-12-15, 22:14
AlainK:

re: Listenindex überschreitet das Maximum (17)

You seem to have found an old thread that does not relate to the problems that originated with the 2006-12-08 updates. See if this thread helps resolve your problem:
Error Message At Startup
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=9687