PDA

View Full Version : Youtube problem

Rich666
2014-09-20, 10:34
O.K. so I have a problem with youtube ever since I installed the newest version of Spybot (2.4) :mad:

It wont let me reply or sign into google+ to be able to see messages. It's only happened since I got the newest version. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling and just uninstalling but it's still happening and it's seriously annoying!

It would be good if someone could see my computer screen to see what I mean, but a big google+ window opens when I try to reply to comments but it closes again before anything loads in it.

Please help :sad:

Zenobia
2014-09-20, 22:33
Youtube comments stopped being shown for me shortly after updating firefox,but I quickly decided that was the greatest thing since sliced bread. :D:
Anyhoo,I digress.

Have you tried signing into Google Plus right on the site?When I go to Youtube,I'm already logged in,so perhaps you were unknowingly logged out of google plus at some point,and you can't log back in on the youtube page for some reason.
https://plus.google.com/

Rich666
2014-09-21, 01:46
I can't login to Google plus whilst on youtube but I can on Google, anytime I am on youtube it says I am not signed into Google plus even though I know I am.

Zenobia
2014-09-21, 03:05
What browser are you using?

Rich666
2014-09-21, 04:58
Mozilla version 28.0
I know it's not the latest version, but youtube was honestly working fine until recently on the exact same version.

Zenobia
2014-09-21, 09:38
Follow this page to check third-party cookies.If third-party cookies are set to Never,try changing it to another option,then try Youtube again:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences#w_how-do-i-change-cookie-settings

Rich666
2014-09-21, 19:53
Huh yeah that sorted it, weird as I never changed any settings :S Oh well at least it seems to work now, thanks!

Zenobia
2014-09-22, 00:31
You're welcome. :)
Spybot usually asks if you would like to block third party cookies if it detects that they aren't blocked,so that might have been what happened.