PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck

chucka52
2014-09-26, 00:58
Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck it also only runs for a few minutes & locks up. I appreciate any help with fixing this problem.
Thank you in advance, Chuck

tashi
2014-09-26, 01:15
Hello chucka52,

Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck it also only runs for a few minutes & locks up. I appreciate any help with fixing this problem.

Your computer runs for a few minutes and locks up? Please provide more details. :)

Also what happened in your malware thread last March: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?70281-How-do-I-remove-Conduit-and-Adchoices-on-my-Window-7-64-Bit-Laptop-for-good&p=451342&highlight=#post451342

Regards.

chucka52
2014-09-26, 03:14
my march post was successfully taken care of by OCD. everything has been running great until what has happened recently.
Best regards, chuck

tashi
2014-09-26, 06:33
Hello chucka52,

my march post was successfully taken care of by OCD. everything has been running great until what has happened recently.
Best regards, chuck
The thread was closed due to lack of a response although your helper asked for another log. If you do start a topic in the malware removal forum a reminder from the FAQ. :)

"It takes time to analyze logs and prepare a response.
Towards the end of a cleanup please make sure you follow through with any final log requested, even if it appears to you that your computer is back to normal operation, and when asked to post back one more time please do so. Our volunteers appreciate your letting them know if they have helped." :wink:

Back to the issue at hand,

Your computer runs for a few minutes and locks up? Please provide more details.

For instance could this be hardware related or a possible infection, did you notice anything out of the ordinary before the problem started?

Kind regards.

chucka52
2014-09-26, 17:57
No I did not notice any thing before this started happening either hardware or software
Best regards, Chuck

chucka52
2014-09-26, 18:01
Thank you in advance, Chuck

tashi
2014-09-26, 18:20
Hello chucka52,

Your computer runs for a few minutes and locks up? Please provide more details.

Really need this information in order to advise, else there is nothing to go on. :)

Best regards.
-----------------------------
Edit
Please respond here and don't start new topics for the same issue unless advised to do so.

Thank you.

chucka52
2014-09-26, 22:25
I am sorry I missed under what you meant. When I read from your post stating the following:

The thread was closed due to lack of a response although your helper asked for another log. If you do start a topic in the malware removal forum a reminder from the FAQ.

Best regards, Chuck

tashi
2014-09-26, 23:10
No problem but you still haven't answered the question. :lip:

"Your computer runs for a few minutes and locks up? Please provide more details." :kboard:

Really need this information in order to advise, else there is nothing to go on. :)