PDA

View Full Version : Spybot Keeps Running

theric
2014-10-29, 14:26
Hello All,

I am new to the paid version of Spybot, have always used the Free program. I have had the Pro version for 2 weeks and every-time I run Spybot it gets down to 6 mins left and then switches to 1361 mins left, and keeps running. This has happened every time I run Spybot. Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks Ric.

Zenobia
2014-10-30, 07:31
Somebody else had something similar happen where it went to 324 minutes,though theirs froze at the end of the scan.
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?71044-Spybot-freezes
No solution was found,so I'll show you the Spybot Support forms,and you can ask for help there. :)
http://www.safer-networking.org/support/

Lykele
2014-10-31, 14:06
I just purchased the Home version and also see the "324 minutes remaining". First, I see about 28 minutes and when that counts down to zero the 324 estimate appears. However, I left it running (assuming 5 hours to go) and found that after about 20 minutes it completed everything. I think the 324 estimate is a miscalculation.

Lykele

theric
2014-10-31, 14:28
I just purchased the Home version and also see the "324 minutes remaining". First, I see about 28 minutes and when that counts down to zero the 324 estimate appears. However, I left it running (assuming 5 hours to go) and found that after about 20 minutes it completed everything. I think the 324 estimate is a miscalculation.

Lykele

I am running Spybot again right now...also sent an e-mail to the support team. Hope to hear from them soon. Thanks. Ric

Zenobia
2014-11-01, 08:01

Lykele
Oh,a miscalculation.I'll tell people to let it run and see what happens from now on.Thanks for posting. :)