PDA

View Full Version : Getting logged off automatically

tony p
2014-12-01, 16:11
I am working in Google Chrome. After maybe 15 minutes or so of inactivity, I am automatically logged off the forum. This just started happening a couple of days ago, and it occurs even if I am staying on the same web page. Any idea why this might be occurring? Thanks.

tashi
2014-12-01, 18:46
Hello tony p,

I am working in Google Chrome. After maybe 15 minutes or so of inactivity, I am automatically logged off the forum. This just started happening a couple of days ago, and it occurs even if I am staying on the same web page. Any idea why this might be occurring? Thanks.

Strange, I don't think anything has been recently changed on this site to cause such.

FAQ: http://forums.spybot.info/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=How+do+I+stay+Logged+In%3F&titleandtext=1&match=all

I did a search on 'chrome keeps logging me out of websites when inactive' and it brought up a lot of hits, bit of a maze though.

tony p
2014-12-01, 19:32
Thanks for the reply Tashi. I looked at the FAQ and have those settings setup in IE, and I get logged off there as well. I'll just work around it.

tashi
2014-12-01, 21:46
Let me know how it goes please. :)

tony p
2014-12-04, 06:24
Problem solved I believe. I just needed to recheck the Remember Me? box when logging back in. I ran CC cleaner prior to this issue arising, and I guess that got reset. At first I didn't think about having to recheck that box because when I placed my cursor in the user name and password fields, they would autofill with the correct information. Thanks.

tashi
2014-12-04, 07:28
Thank you for letting us know, it may help another person in the future. :greeting: