PDA

View Full Version : Help! Keylogger & iPhone.sbi files found

KatPat
2015-06-19, 13:30
I'm new to Spybot (yet old I'm 57) and don't understand tech information
Looking at the results, can someone interrupt if this means someone put a KEYLOGGER.sbi on my PC and can remotely watch from their IPhone???? :confused:

tashi
2015-06-19, 15:00
Hello KatPat, :welcome:

Your screen shot appears to show SBI files which are detection databases than can be used to tell Spybot - Search & Destroy where and how to look for malware.

Best regards.

KatPat
2015-06-19, 18:09
Hello KatPat, :welcome:

Your screen shot appears to show SBI files which are detection databases than can be used to tell Spybot - Search & Destroy where and how to look for malware.

Best regards.
Thank you for answering,
So it's not necessarily my neighbor put the keylogger on this PC and transmitted my keystrokes to her iPhone?
(I honestly don't have a clue how this all works)

tashi
2015-06-19, 19:44
Hello KatPat,

So it's not necessarily my neighbor put the keylogger on this PC and transmitted my keystrokes to her iPhone?
(I honestly don't have a clue how this all works)

The dates show when the definitions were added or updated in Spybot's database.

It does not mean the malware is on your computer, it is what Spybot looks for during a scan. :)

Please list:

Version of Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/shop/
The operating system
Other security programs installed
Any issues with the computer's performance

Best regards.

KatPat
2015-06-20, 00:37
[Ok I gotcha now...
Whew! Here Im thinking super spy neighbor got in hose to my pc and added the software to spy on me.
Thank you ver much!

QUOTE=tashi;464596]Hello KatPat,

The dates show when the definitions were added or updated in Spybot's database.

It does not mean the malware is on your computer, it is what Spybot looks for during a scan. :)

Please list:

Version of Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/shop/
The operating system
Other security programs installed
Any issues with the computer's performance

Best regards.[/QUOTE]