PDA

View Full Version : Software is being updated...

ThePeck
2015-07-01, 18:12
The system tray icon always says this. I had a problem with updating recently. It kept failing but after several tries it finally updated. But this message is still there. I don't think it is a problem but it's just... lets say worrysome a little because I believe it's updated but it says that it's trying to update.

tashi
2015-07-03, 18:27
Hello ThePeck,

Apprantly there was an issue on the server regarding updates which should be resolved now.

Best regards. :)

MarcMackay
2015-07-04, 02:22
I have the same problem with updates except nothing happens - have left application open for over two hours but just continually says 'The software is being updated..'
Also have problem once a system scan finishes, I select Fix Selected and nothing happens. Eventually I check with Task Manager to discover the program has stopped responding. I have closed it down and tried again with the same results.

Marc

ThePeck
2015-07-07, 07:46
Hello ThePeck,

Apprantly there was an issue on the server regarding updates which should be resolved now.

Best regards. :)

I've restarted several times and still shows that. I guess it's nothing and won't worry about it but tit's actually been showing that for several months.