PDA

View Full Version : ArcadeTwist

cfsdays
2015-11-20, 05:54
My computer has become infected by Arcadetwist, which apparently installed itself a couple of days ago. How can I get rid of it and all the stuff it's put on my computer? I've tried going to Control Panel to uninstall it, but when I try it's still there afterwards. I tried running Spybot, but it doesn't pick it up. I'm running Win10.

tashi
2015-11-20, 18:05
Hello cfsdays,

Please refer to the forum FAQ and the instructions in post #2 on how to provide the logs from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and aswMBR, which are used in the preliminary analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Then start a new topic providing the logs as shown in that FAQ and a volunteer analyst will advise. :)

If you have any difficulties with the logs please let us know.

Best regards.

cfsdays
2015-11-21, 10:17
Hello cfsdays,

Please refer to the forum FAQ and the instructions in post #2 on how to provide the logs from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and aswMBR, which are used in the preliminary analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Then start a new topic providing the logs as shown in that FAQ and a volunteer analyst will advise. :)

If you have any difficulties with the logs please let us know.

Best regards.

Hi Tashi, I tried to do as you requested, but the length of those 3 logs is way too long to post (870249 characters).

Juliet
2015-11-22, 02:15
How to Attach a File to Your Reply

--------------------

If necessary click the Additional Options button in the lower left hand corner of the Submit Reply to this topic section of the Post
In the lower left hand corner you should see a Manage Attachments button under Miscellaneous Options:
Click the Browse or Click Add Files to upload new files button and a new window will open
Navigate to and double click on the file you want to attach
Once the file path is entered into the box click Attach This File
If successful, you will see the file name appear above Attach Files with a green check mark to the left
When you are done with your message and hit Reply the file will automatically be attached to your reply

===================================================

cfsdays
2015-11-28, 01:00
How to Attach a File to Your Reply

--------------------

If necessary click the Additional Options button in the lower left hand corner of the Submit Reply to this topic section of the Post
In the lower left hand corner you should see a Manage Attachments button under Miscellaneous Options:
Click the Browse or Click Add Files to upload new files button and a new window will open
Navigate to and double click on the file you want to attach
Once the file path is entered into the box click Attach This File
If successful, you will see the file name appear above Attach Files with a green check mark to the left
When you are done with your message and hit Reply the file will automatically be attached to your reply

===================================================

It said the attachments were too big to post. Anyway, since then I've managed to find a couple of other programs that cleared the files from my system, and delete arcade twist. Thanks.

Juliet
2015-11-28, 04:32
You could had also made multiple post to post the entire logs.

Anyway, since then I've managed to find a couple of other programs that cleared the files from my system, and delete arcade twist

Good deal :)