PDA

View Full Version : YouTube downloaders

Raymondo
2016-12-21, 01:28
Hi members and moderators and volunteers I wish you all a merry Xmas,
I previously had a YouTube downloader program on my pc, and discovered that it was a serious threat to security.
anyway time has come where I would like to download a youtube video again for learning purposes.
But remembering over 12 mths ago via Safer Networking that I was asked to remove it which I did .
Basically I am asking anyone if they think there is a safe downloader out there ? thank you in advance if you can help here cheers Raymondo

Raymondo
2016-12-23, 08:21
If nobody replys I will have to go elsewhere :confused:

tashi
2016-12-23, 08:33
Hello Raymondo, :greeting:

Basically I am asking anyone if they think there is a safe downloader out there ? thank you in advance if you can help here cheers Raymondo

As I don't use video downloaders I wouldn't be able to make a recommendation from personal experience. :sad:

finetuner62
2017-06-05, 14:01
Hi members and moderators and volunteers I wish you all a merry Xmas,
I previously had a YouTube downloader program on my pc, and discovered that it was a serious threat to security.
anyway time has come where I would like to download a youtube video again for learning purposes.
But remembering over 12 mths ago via Safer Networking that I was asked to remove it which I did .

I am looking for the same thing. Did you ever find a safe way to download YOUTUBE and make MP3's