PDA

View Full Version : [ERROR] SDImmunizer.exe - Point d'entrée introuvable (FR)

VickyTidal
2017-04-25, 00:47
Hello everyone.

First, I'm sorry about that, but I'm using a french (FR) version of Spybot S&D2.
I won't be able to exactly/correctly translate what I see, so you'll have to guess at some point what I'm trying to tell.

I think I made many serious mistakes.

1st problem : The AS (AntiSpyware) system service was disabled and I wasn't able to activate it.
- I thought I've met some big troubles, so I tried to launch the Rootkit detector/terminator.
As I used it, it found 2 items with unknown labels, so I thought I had to erase them (I can't remember the location of these files, but they seemed to be placed on a "not-so-important" place).
- I still wasn't able to activate it, so I uninstalled/reinstalled Spybot S&D2.
Then, the AS system service went back to OK ; it was automatically enabled as the computer started, I only had to update Spybot S&D2.
Then, it was time to immunize the computer, but here came this pop-up error box :

SDImmunizer.exe - Point d'entrée introuvable

Le point d'entrée de procédure @Snllocalizer@TReplacers@$bcdtr$qqrv
est introuvable dans la bibliothèque de liens dynamiques snlBase150.bpl.

2nd problem : Now, I'm no longer able to launch the "Vaccination" (Immunizer?) tool. (Even if the AS system service + Update are OK)

I need your help here, before I run on more silly mistakes.
Thank you !

PS : I've already tried to copy-paste the "snlBase150.bpl" file I've just downloaded from Spybot S&D online database, but it led to some new errors ; making impossible to activate back any system service.

tashi
2017-04-25, 07:52
Hello VickyTidal, :greeting:

Then, it was time to immunize the computer, but here came this pop-up error box :

SDImmunizer.exe - Point d'entrée introuvable

Le point d'entrée de procédure @Snllocalizer@TReplacers@$bcdtr$qqrv
est introuvable dans la bibliothèque de liens dynamiques snlBase150.bpl.

SDImmunizer.exe - Entry point not found

The procedure entry point @ Snllocalizer @ TReplacers @ $ bcdtr $ qqrv
Is not found in the snlBase150.bpl dynamic link library.

I don't recall seeing that particular error message before, at least not recently. Could you open a support ticket please.
https://www.safer-networking.org/support/ticket/technical/

Best regards. :)

VickyTidal
2017-04-25, 23:36
Could you open a support ticket please.
https://www.safer-networking.org/support/ticket/technical/

Ok, so here I go !

Thank you for your answer :)