PDA

View Full Version : Immunization Application Not Being Updated

Kane142
2018-01-14, 17:12
For the last several months, I have noticed that whenever I run the Immunization Application, I get the exact same results:
(1) It always says "You haven't used Immunization in more then ten days. We recommend to check the current state". It says this regardless of when I last ran the application.
(2) The Immunization check finishes, and tells me "All 221934 entries are immunized". The immunization never reports a problem, and the entry count is always the same.

The program is running with administrator privileges. The 'details' page shows everything is protected (no unprocessed and no unprotected). The 'Testing Immunization' progress bar moves along nicely, going through the various lines of the 'details' page.

If I have a browser open when I start the immunization, I DO get an extra status message about needing to close the browser for immunization to be successful.

I am running Spybot+AV Home Edition, Version 2.6.46.0

tashi
2018-01-14, 20:27
Hello Kane142,

The actual immunization count depends on your system and the installed browsers. That means it is not the same count for everyone. But I can confirm that immunization has not been updated for a while now, so if the count did not change, that would be all right. :fear:
https://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?76073-Spybot-V2-6-Free-Version-Immunization-stuck-at-143367-entries&p=479272&viewfull=1#post479272

Hope that helps. :)

Kane142
2018-01-15, 04:22
I had seen the previous thread(s), so I was not worried about a difference in numbers with other people. I was worried about:
a) Item (1) of my post - that the application did not seem to remember when I last ran it.
b) The fact that there has been NO changes in so long.

Prior to this 'freeze', I would see updates that would change the number at least once or twice a month.

It now looks like this component has been frozen or abandoned, and if that is true, it raises the question of its usefulness - if all its 'data' is six months or more out of date.

Marcibbb
2018-02-04, 22:14
My Immunization count has been the same for at least 3 months now, on all my 3 machines, my daughter's machine and my grand kid's machines. Any one know if thy are thy no longer supporting the Immunization function?

(m/f)
2018-02-05, 09:15
Immunization is still supported but nothing has been added latetely.

Marcibbb
2018-02-06, 02:27
Thanks m/f

Any idea when when updates will resume?