PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Update Anti-Beacon Due to Stalker

Sharton
2023-07-12, 05:36
I checked to see if Ant-Beacon was still available and if it has matured since I let my "license" expire 975 days ago (as of today).

I got as far as the Link to re-purchase, but I cannot use the link because nothing happens when I click it. (See image1 below)
SpyBot dictated that I must change my password and was supposed to remember what it was in 2020.
Getting past the angry password Master, I hot re-loaded the page (sans any history and cache), I see SpyBot still uses a probably unsafe payment gateway.
Too, SpyBot.ORG is totally blocked.

Sorry. It seems we're only allowed one image per post. If anyone needs the rest of the blocks, request it with rely. I'll see what SpyBot does to a reply w/ image.

How do I get around the stalker at gateway so I can (perhaps) get on the annual cost-go-around.

~S

tashi
2023-07-13, 04:50
Hello Sharton,

Please open a support ticket here (https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform)

On occasion members are asked to change their forum password for security reasons.

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.

If you forget your registered email address please message me.

Regards,

tashi