PDA

View Full Version : Hey Im new here and need some help

elevate
2006-10-15, 15:57
Sorry if this is the wrong section. I am here after using Spybot S&D. I must say it's pretty useful and I have definetly deleted quite a few needless files, but I have a few that won't delete. They are DyFuCa, IESearch, and there are a few others. If you would like me to name them all then please post. I am guessing there may be an easy way to fix this problem, and that is why I am not posting all the names. I assume there is something I fix to delete all the files at once. I am pretty new to this whole spyware removal and registry removal stuff, so go easy on the terminology. I got Spybot, because my friend recommended it for deleting spyware, so my IE would work better. So please get back to me on this and thanks in advance to all of those who help.

tashi
2006-10-16, 01:18
Hi there.

We will try to make it painless. ;)

Spybot-S&D version 1.4
Version 1.4 :Systems Supported (http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.html)

Close all browsers
Open SpyBot, check for and get any updates available
Check for problems and fix everything found in red
Then on the toolbar menu select mode and switch to advanced mode, on the left lower down select tools, and view report, ensure all the options are selected near the bottom except

Uncheck[ ] do not report disabled or known legitimate Items.
Uncheck[ ] Include a list of services in report.
Uncheck[ ] Include uninstall list in report.

Now select (near the top) view report.
Press export in the save in box choose a place such as your my documents folder, then in your next post near the bottom select the "browse" button; navigate to and attach or post that report.

Let us know how it goes. :)