PDA

View Full Version : Ashampoo offering Burning Studio v.5 for free (no expire) until 14 November

Elf Wizard
2006-10-27, 01:16
Hi!!:)

Ashampoo and VNU Networks offering Burning Studio v.5 for free (no expiration, full featured) until 14 November. (if you register it, until 14/11 its unlocked for ever).

When downloading the software is a 10 days trial. Then you register (for free) at Ashampoo site and you receive a mail with registration (you also have the option for getting the promotional mail). After entering the registration, the program unlocks permanently (no expiration). You also receive a discount coupon, in case you want to purchase the latest edition (v.6), which is free only for educational use.
You DONT HAVE NEITHER to purchase something, NOR to receive the newsletter!!! ;-)
You can dl and register for free, until 14th of November 2006.

More details and dl link at VNU Networks (free registration links to Ashampoo site): http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloads/2143157/ashampoo-burning-studio

Since its absolutely free for ever (requires free registration, with mail delivering for the registration code) with good features (even for movie DVD), I think you can test drive it if it fit your needs.

Best Regards!!!

Elf Wizard
2006-12-05, 12:42
Hi!!!:)

A new version (2007) released. Be aware that its LIGHTWARE!!! Movie DVD Burn option is missing!!!

The good thing is, that is capable to install amongside with previous version, so if someone wants the updated version, he can use it normally, and when is in need for movie DVD burning, he can launch the previous version and work with it.

Also v.2007 is Vista capable (as reported by other users).

As a usual precaution, don't register nothing from your primary mail address. If you don't already have a secondary address, set up a (free) account now, for registrations and such things.
I also suggesting, choose NOT to receive mails from Ashampoo!

Well, I'm NOT going to install at my system lightware products, but if someone needs it (eg. better blue ray support), just remember, DON'T uninstall the previous version!

Download from there: http://www.computeractive.co.uk/burningstudio/index
Registration from installation or from inside the program.
This download offer expires 13/12/2006.

Good Luck with it! :cool:

djpailo
2006-12-07, 00:29
I still prefer using AVG and Kaspersky on my other computer. To use lesser known products (I know this is not a rogue anti-virus), I found too still be a risk to me.

tashi
2006-12-07, 03:28
I still prefer using AVG and Kaspersky on my other computer.

Hi there.

I hope those two anti-virus programs are not both resident on the same PC. ;)

djpailo
2006-12-07, 20:06
No no, I got kaspersky on one PC and AVG on the other. :)

tashi
2006-12-07, 21:12
Good job. :bigthumb: