PDA

View Full Version : Reset Blacklist

tahl20
2006-11-19, 00:44
I selected the 'Remember this decision' checkbox, and then accidentally clicked deny rather than accept. Now I can't get a program to start up with windows because it indicates that it is denying the start up entry change based on my blacklist. How can I reset this decision so that it will ask me again to allow or deny the entry?

Zenobia
2006-11-19, 01:26
Rightclick Teatimer,and select Settings to bring up the Black & White list.There will be four headings at the top,Allowed Processes,Blocked Processes,Allowed Registry Changes,Blocked Registry Changes,click on each one until you find the item you want to remove,then click the black X to remove it,then click OK.(try looking under blocked registry changes and then blocked processes first,might be in one of those two.)

tahl20
2006-11-19, 15:15
Rightclick Teatimer,and select Settings to bring up the Black & White list.There will be four headings at the top,Allowed Processes,Blocked Processes,Allowed Registry Changes,Blocked Registry Changes,click on each one until you find the item you want to remove,then click the black X to remove it,then click OK.(try looking under blocked registry changes and then blocked processes first,might be in one of those two.)

Ahh hah!! Thanks. After looking around for Teatime I finally settled in on the fact that you meant to right click on Spybot in my system tray and select settings!! I always assumed if I opened Spybot I'd have all the settings available to me in there. Found it, and nabbed it.

Zenobia
2006-11-20, 01:14
You're welcome. :)