PDA

View Full Version : learning the ropes!

Webdiescan
2006-12-14, 19:18
i had installed new one. spybot 1.4 on it. it works great. however i have "Microsoft seurity center" after scanning it. i read the forums about that problem but most of them have norton or mcafee. i have systemsuite 6 program to keep my computer well-protected. i have window xp with sp2 on it. my firewalls on both on systemsuite and security center are on. the only thing that is disabled on security center is virus-protection because of my systemsuite program. i would like to know if there are problems because of my programs or whatever.

Zenobia
2006-12-15, 12:27
Can you show the actual thing Spybot is detecting?It's easier to describe that way,Spybot finds a couple different things having to do with Windows Security Center.Here's how to show it:
Run another scan.When the scan completes, right click on the results list, select "Copy results to clipboard".Then paste those results here.
I'd never heard of System Suite 6 before,is that something called v-com system suite?
But in general,if Spybot is detecting a change you made yourself in Windows Security Center,or if System Suite has some option in it that made that change to avoid double warning messages,then it should be okay.