PDA

View Full Version : scan already running

Moesh
2005-12-13, 21:11
Snds I installed 1.4, I cannot check for problems. It's says, scan already running en then close spybot.
I already changed the settings and disable "automation". I also tried to disable tea time, but no way.
op my PC is also adware en microsoft spyware running but with vs 1.3 I had no problem.
what shall j do?

md usa spybot fan
2005-12-13, 23:25
I am not sure that I can help you with the problem because I assume that you may have already taken some of the actions that I am suggesting.

Go into Windows Task Manager > Applications tab and see if Spybot – Search & Destroy is running. If it is select it and End Task. Alternative method - Go into Windows Task Manager > Processes tab and see if SpybotSD.exe is running. If it is select it and End Process.

If you can’t find a running copy of Spybot try a scan after rebooting the system.

If none of the above helps please explain:

I already changed the settings and disable "automation".
How did you originally set automation and if TeaTimer was running how did you respond to TeaTimer pop-up dialogs when adding automation and removing it?

also tried to disable tea time, but no way.
How did you try to disable TeaTimer? Is TeaTimer still running?

Moesh
2005-12-16, 21:51
sorry ik took a few days for answer. here a few answers. No there no task "spybot"running.

How did you originally set automation and if TeaTimer was running how did you respond to TeaTimer pop-up dialogs when adding automation and removing it?

By upgrading to 1.4 I set by automation "automaticly run program at systeem startup. this I disabeld now (usings settings).
I also asked for tea time.

I tried to disabeld tea time by unchecking residend in tools.

May be i shoud try to desinstal again and download again