PDA

View Full Version : pop up's !!!!!!!!!!! im under attack! help!

popupkiller
2006-12-27, 08:27
ok, I was trying to watch a movie and then it said you need to download this software to watch this movie so i think hey this is media a licence'd company and then i click the link to down load and it download's well and i watch 4 brother's....and then i get a pop up saying do you want to win 1000 dolar's and they continue and then i get another type but it was in a bubble and it said i have a back door trojan and that i should click on this and download a antie virus program from this "safe" website (pfft) i dont download it because i have enough virouses so i think hey ill just run a scan and delete it first i run a norton antie virus scan and get a few thing and delete them still getting pop up's so i run a AVG scan get like 50 thing's and delete them and im STILL getting pop up's and then i run a spybot scan and get 140 infected file's i click on the fix thing and it has a green tick on all of them but im STILL getting virus's warning's from a virus -.- and random pop up's it's driveing me mad

please will somone tell me what to do lol...thank you.

popupkiller
2006-12-27, 08:43
bump....

spybotsandra
2006-12-27, 09:50
Hello,

Please download the latest detection update (2006/12/22):
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html
This should fix it.
Or choose the direct installation file:
http://www.safer-networking.org/updates/files/spybotsd_includes.exe

If this doesn´t solve the problem please send us your *complete* Spybot bug report: Run Spybot-S&D, let it scan, try to fix the problems (!) and then go to "Tools --> View Report". Tick on all of the 10 checkboxes (leave "Do not report disabled or known legitimate items" unchecked) you can find there and click on "View Report". Now choose "Export" and save the file to your desktop. Please attach this file to your email and send it again to detections(at)spybot.info.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

popupkiller
2006-12-27, 16:21
ok, I will try that thank you very mutch.:bigthumb:

popupkiller
2006-12-27, 16:25
ok so in future i should post in "spybot-s&d" ? if this dosn't work i will post my spy bot thing here.

thankyou.

EDIT: spy bot only search's 51.6k file's or program's (whatever it search's) but norton and avg both serch up to 360.4k file's/program's why is this ?

popupkiller
2006-12-27, 16:55
ok so in future i should post in "spybot-s&d" ? if this dosn't work i will post my spy bot thing here.

thankyou.

EDIT: spy bot only search's 51.6k file's or program's (whatever it search's) but norton and avg both serch up to 360.4k file's/program's why is this ?

EDIT: when i click search for problem's...it pick's them all up now what do i do click fix problem's ? what is that doing because i dont want to fix these virus's i want to get them off my computer

so far I have picked up-

-spyheal
-pest trap
-smitfruad-C.

these are thing's spybot hasn't deleted it just whonte (well smitfruad is new) but spyheal and pest trap they both whonte get deleted it say's problem fixed and they both have green ticks on them but the pop up's still come and if i run the scan again they apear.It's like trying to get rid of cancer.

the finishing virus's added to my scan are.

-malwarewipe
-marketengines
-mediaplex
-pest trap
-smitfraud-C.
-spyheal
-winsoftware.winantiviruspro2006
-Zlob.videoactiveXobject

that is all the stuff the scan has picked up now i am going to click on fix problem's.

ok i am now restarting my computer.

spybotsandra
2006-12-27, 17:30
Hello,

There are different ways to search for spies. One would be to search the complete registry and harddisk for suspicious entries and files. That can take a lot of time.

Spybot-S&D takes advantage of the fact that all spies have to anchor themselves at a few places over the system to get active. It starts to search at these places, following the information gathered there to catch the whole spy.

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

spybotsandra
2006-12-27, 17:31
Hello,

Please fix these entries - with fixing them you should get rid of them.

This tutorial should also help you:
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/tutorial/index.html

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot

popupkiller
2006-12-27, 19:00
thank you for your help :bigthumb:

the pop up's have stoped and the trojan warning's are gone !:laugh:

thank's again goodbye.