PDA

View Full Version : Archived SB S&D v1.3?

Bond_0069
2006-12-27, 21:39
Does anyone have a link to SpyBot S&D version 1.3?

Please share. Had no problems with it and do not want to wait until v1.5 is official. v1.4 Tea Timer GUI is the pits.

Thanks.

Zenobia
2006-12-27, 22:27
I think you would be better off reading this post,and trying out whichever fix/workaround for teatimer works for you:
http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=58935&postcount=11

Bond_0069
2006-12-28, 00:07
How right you are. Having all the references you've supplied in that one post really offers some choices I was not aware of. And this comes after spending a good morning reviewing posts on the TT GUI bug.

I am just not interested in doing either The ResHacker fix or moving to the Beta since this will have to be done on more than a couple of machines that would require special access etc. Just not into it...

But with the new information you've provided I have a couple of good workarounds I can offer while we wait for v1.5. Note: in one case I had to dump SB for the other one (of which I am not too fond of).

Please post this link you have provided to a sticky post at the top of the forum titled: SB S&D v1.4 Tea Timer GUI workarounds. Or something to that effect, but replacing the ElPiedra fix as the only solution other than the beta update.

Cheers & Great Optimism,

PS. Would love to upload a pic for my member sig, but this option is not available in Control Panel - Edit Sig. with the 'Can Upload Images for Signature' permission set to "NO"... Huh?

Zenobia
2006-12-28, 00:48
I'm glad you found a couple good workarounds. :)
I can't pin the post as a sticky,that would be up to an administrator to do.But,yes,that is a good post detailing the workarounds/fixes for Teatimer,I link to it regularly.