My problem is that after I tried to get some stuff off of my computer I can no longer "use" the internet in normal mode. The two little computer icons in the system tray show that I have an internet connection but when I try to use anything associated with the internet (Outlook, Internet Explorer, Firefox, MSN Messenger) none of it works. Even when I type in my modem address to talk with it I can't even do that! It works fine in safe mode, no problems!

I started out have the Antivermin problem. I used the following to try and resolve the problem (prior to running them I updated all of them with the latest updates):
-Spybot
-Ad-Aware SE
-Windows Defender
-Smitrem
-AVG Anti-Spyware
-ATF Cleaner
-Panda online scanning tool
-SmitFraudFix
-roguescanfix

I ran many of the programs multiple times. Running these seemed to have knocked out most everything. Adaware picks up some low risk items but nothing much. It only seemed to lose the internet connection after I ran the roguescanfix program but only after running it a couple of times. I don't know if I accidently deleted a driver or messed a program file up but any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my HijackThis file (they were done in safe mode since I can't access the internet in normal mode, if they need to be done in normal mode, saved, and then posted in safe mode on the internet please let me know.):