Thread: Zlob.gen ??

Default Zlob.gen ??

ran spybot s&d, ran through the immunization process, but meanwhile windows 1care every twenty minutes or so alarms me that Zlob.gen was noticed and i should clean it, so before i do i run spybot again to see if it picks it up.. sure enough no result on the Zlob.gen ( Backdoor ) virus .. no matter how many restarts or times i " rediscover " the Zlob.gen on this particular laptop. i clean it up.. also whats kind of annoying is this particular instance keeps disabling the windows firewall, spybot only notify's me of that and when i fix it , the firewall goes back up and presto . no more laggyness. any help on how to get rid of this horrible pest ? feel free to email me about this i check my email quite frequently! thank you
    Last edited by tashi; 2007-01-30 at 04:02. Reason: Split off to own topic

Hello.

Please open Spybot-S&D and start a scan ("check for problems"). After the scan, right-click in the results field and choose either "Save full report to file..." or
    "Copy full report to clipboard".

Then attach the file (or copy the report) to the email and send it to: detections(at)spybot.info (Replace AT with @)

Regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016