Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: check my hijack log

i can''t not in safe mode, and i can also not shutdown, and i can't not make connection with the internet....available networks reflect cant make open....but i can now restore my system

---------------------------------------------------------
    AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
    ---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 07:09 16-2-2007

+ Scan result:

C:\Program Files\FORTUNE3 Wizard\uninst.exe -> Adware.MediaTicket : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jevithan\Bureaublad\TAMIL° ZONE\Setup\hijackthis\backups\backup-20070209-002934-620.dll -> Adware.Webdir : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
    HKU\S-1-5-21-1905685116-2128479738-2390903456-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{12355F3E-90C3-41AA-8705-15969AF7F210} -> Adware.Webdir : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
    C:\Documents and Settings\Jevithan\Bureaublad\TAMIL° ZONE\BURN\Torque.Game.Builder.v1.1.1.WinALL.Cracked-BM\TorqueGameBuilder_111.exe -> Trojan.Agent.ye : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

::Report end

i can''t not in safe mode, and i can also not shutdown, and i can't not make connection with the internet....available networks reflect cant make open....but i can now restore my system
    When did you notice these problems? Before posting your log or after?

Also, what does your Windows say when you try to open up in Safe Mode (have you tried using msconfig's /safeboot option instead of pushing f8 when rebooting)?

What happens when you try to shutdown? What kind of internet connection you have?

Have you tried booting with last known good config? Please, I need all the info

I can also ask for help with these -- they don't seem to be because of malware.
    Hi there, stranger!

Proud Member of ASAP since 2005.

i have this problem since my first post....i have laptop thosiba, and can not open antoher network so i can get wiresless internet....i cant in start not shutdown and also in taskmanger....i can laptop shutdown to this way logg off and then shutdown....and yes i have tried in msconfig safeboot/ and last know good config both not working...and i do safe mode come a blue screen and get laptop to reboot.... i have a free internet connection...but now not...
    i hope you get engough info

Btw, didn't notice this one yet,

please delete this file:

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\podosipil.html

Empty recycle bin.

----

Please copy the following text in the quotebox below to a blank Notepad file. Make sure the filetype is set to "All Files" and save it as Fixit.reg to your desktop.

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\internet explorer\desktop\components\0]
    Now double-click on the Fixit.reg on your desktop and allow it to merge with registry by clicking YES on the prompt.

-----

I'll ask for help with your other issues
    Hi there, stranger!

yes it works, however, but other problem is that my Wireless Zero Configuration do not integrate .

Hi again,

Please go to Start » Run » type in: regedit » OK.
    • On the leftside, click to highlight My Computer at the top.
    • Go up to File » Export
      Make sure in that window there is a tick next to "All" under Export Branch.
      Leave the "Save As Type" as "Registration Files".
      Under "Filename" put RegBackup.
    • Choose to save it to C:\
    • Click Save and then go to File » Exit.

This is so the registry can be restored to this point if we need it. It may take a minute.

Please copy the following text in the quotebox below to a blank Notepad file. Make sure the filetype is set to "All Files" and save it as Edit.reg to your desktop.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]
    "NoClose"=dword:00000000
    "NoLogOff"=dword:00000000
    "NoRun"=dword:00000000
    Now double-click on the Edit.reg on your desktop and allow it to merge with registry by clicking YES on the prompt. (Now your shutdown, taskmanager, and log off should work again)

------

Next, please copy the following text in the quotebox below to a blank Notepad file. Make sure the filetype is set to "All Files" and save it as Show.bat to your desktop.

if not exist Files MkDir Files

regedit /e peek1.txt "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Safeboot"
    type peek1.txt >> info.txt

del peek*.txt
    start notepad info.txt

Copy files\*.txt = info.txt
    rmdir /s /q files
    Start Notepad info.txt
    Now double-click on the Show.bat on your desktop, and paste all the info here from your info.txt file on your desktop (it should also open up automatically).
    Last edited by Rawe; 2007-02-17 at 22:12.
    Hi there, stranger!

Hi I have done those show.bat... but came those info.txt it open up automatically ... but stand none a word... what mean that?..and can not see any connection

That means you don't have the registry key you need, so we are going to add that. Then you can get to Safe Mode again

Download the attached Safeboot.zip file, unzip it to your desktop, double-click it and hit YES when it asks whether you want to merge it with the registry or not. Now, please reboot. You can go ahead and delete Safeboot.reg if you wish.

Now, please tell me, can you reboot your system into safe mode, can you shut it down/log off normally, and also, are you able to use Task Manager without problems? Is your only problem with the machine your internet issue right now?
    Hi there, stranger!

yes i can now shut down/log off my computer ... and i can go to me safemode.........my problem is now i have no conecting with internet

Good! I mean, it's good we got everything else working ok

Next we are going to check on that internet issue.

Please go to Start -> Run and type in: Services.msc

Click "OK".

In the services window find service: Wireless Zero Configuration

Right-click and choose "Properties". On the "General" tab under "Service Status" -- let me know what it is. Is it stopped? Is it active? If it's not active, under Service Status, please click on Start. And then, under Startup Type in the dropdown menu choose "Automatic". Click Apply then OK and close the services utility. Try your Wireless connection again please.....
    Hi there, stranger!