I installed Spybot S&D v1.4 (Jan 07) on my HP laptop which has 2 x user accounts. One account has Administrator privileges and the other account is a Limited User account.
Spybot has been running very well with no apparent problems, but through using Spybot I have only recently noticed a couple of things (described below) and I am not sure if they are problems with my installation of Spybot. Can anyone please tell me if I have a problem or if they are known issues with Spybot?
Probably everything is ok, but I would just like to make sure. Here are the things I have noticed:

1) System Internals (Tools Menu)

When I run this check, I get different results depending on whether I am logged into the PC on the Administrator account or on the Limited User account.
The difference is, when System Internals is run on the Limited User Account, I get a lot of additional results categorised as "wrong uninstall information" relating to Windows XP OS updates. The other registry inconsistencies that are listed along with these are the same ones I get when running System Internals on the Admin Account. An example is given below of one of the "additional" results I get when running Sys Internals in the Limited User Account:

"C:\\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896256$\spuninst\spuninst.exe" categorised as "Wrong uninstall information".

I do not get these results when I run System Internals when logged into the PC on the Administrator Account. I do get some reg inconsistencies showing up (which I also get when logged into the PC in the Limited User Account), but I do not get the ones relating to Windows service updates.
Does anyone know why I get different results depending on the account I use to log into the PC? Is it something to do with the fact I download and install the Windows updates only when logged into the PC on the Administrator account?

2) Settings - Directories

When logged into the PC using the Administrator Account I can set up a download folder in Spybot/Settings/Directories without any problem. However I cannot do this when I am logged into the PC using the Limited User Account. When I try on the Limited User Account to "drag and drop" a folder over to Spybot, it "drag and drops" ok into Spybot/Settings/Directories but when I close Spybot and reopen, the folder has disappeared from the Settings/Directories window.
Is this normal or do I have an installation problem, or is it a known issue?

3) Settings - Ignore Single Entries

If after running Spybot S&D, I select a single entry from the Spybot results to be ignored in future scans, it gets listed as expected under "Spybot/Settings/Ignore Single Entries". However when I close down Spybot and reopen, I find the entry has disappeared from "Spybot/Settings/Ignore Single Entries".
This happens when logged into the PC on either the Administrator Account or the Limited User Account.
I expected the entry to remain permanently in "Spybot/Settings/Ignore Single Entries" until I choose to delete it.
Is this normal operation or a known issue with Spybot, or do I have an installation problem?

Sorry for the length of the post. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can straighten me out on the above points

Regs

The_Flying_Scot