Thread: It SAYS SpServicCrack

Default It SAYS SpServicCrack

Starting a week ago, I started getting the warning in S&D, and no matter how many times I run it, it keeps coming back. Now, something has started shutting down system restore, windows firewall, AND now the internet has gone down. I tried running Hijack, but it gets shut down the moment it starts. Please help us.

In Memoriam -Always in our heart pskelley's Avatar

Welcome to the forum, Google returns nothing on: SpServicCrack which is unusual. I don't know if I can help or not. If you want me to be able to fine out, please follow the directions:
    If you still need help and are not receiving it elsewhere,
    it appears you have missed some important instructions our administrator has posted at the top of the forum, especially this: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
    Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.
    Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks
    MS-MVP Consumer Security 2007-08-09
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

oops, I cant post a log because
    1. Whenever I run a scan program it shuts off imediately.
    and
    2. The computer wont connect to the internet

That was a bad typo haha, the scan returned WinXPServicePackCrack.
    It mentions in the info something about Win32.Zmist. If it helps, I have alot of redirected isps showing up too.

In Memoriam -Always in our heart pskelley's Avatar

I am trying to find a way to help you, and hope this is not something illegal?
    WinXPServicePackCrack. From the information you posted, I can only provide the google on it:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=+Win3...e7&rlz=1I7GGLG

I must see a HJt log, try running HJT and saving the information to a floppy or CD then take that information to another computer to send it. If you can not run it in normal mode, boot to safe mode and run it there. There is little I can do to help unless you provide more information.

Thanks
    MS-MVP Consumer Security 2007-08-09
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

This topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016