Thread: ~taskmgr.exe~

Default ~taskmgr.exe~

Hello, i see i have to post a log somehow, but the thing is i dont know how to... Let's begin:

I've just scanned my computer serval times, and;

Code:
    AVG: showed nothing at all.

Ad Aware SE: 66 Critical objects (allways a high number for me o_O.)

Spybot: A list on ca. 15 Objects it found.. (It removed smoothly, i hope.)
    But the problem with it is, every time i 'alt + ctrl + delete' my taskmgr.exe (the alt ctrl delete 'program',) is using all of my CPU usage.. (and i mean anything there's left, like 60% if another program is very busy, and my system is really slow ATM.. (Low responces, often programs goes in white screen)

Also i can't load Java applets veay good, mostly becaorse of the CPU there's left, it lags really hard..

I hope you can understand what i say, since im 13 y/o.. lol..

Thanks, Zika

Quote Originally Posted by ZehZika View Post
    Hello, i see i have to post a log somehow, but the thing is i dont know how to... Let's begin:

I've just scanned my computer serval times, and;

Code:
    AVG: showed nothing at all.

Ad Aware SE: 66 Critical objects (allways a high number for me o_O.)

Spybot: A list on ca. 15 Objects it found.. (It removed smoothly, i hope.)
    But the problem with it is, every time i 'alt + ctrl + delete' my taskmgr.exe (the alt ctrl delete 'program',) is using all of my CPU usage.. (and i mean anything there's left, like 60% if another program is very busy, and my system is really slow ATM.. (Low responces, often programs goes in white screen)

Also i can't load Java applets veay good, mostly becaorse of the CPU there's left, it lags really hard..

I hope you can understand what i say, since im 13 y/o.. lol..

Thanks, Zika
    First forum i've seen w/o a edit button o_O..

I've asked on a few forums, they made me come to here, and BTW, they told me this was malware.. So i post it at here, move if it's in wrong section please ^^,

In Memoriam -Always in our heart pskelley's Avatar

Welcome to the forum, I really don't know if I can help or not, since I see no antivirus scan results, I have to assume you missed this important information. "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
    Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, in the format requested, anything less will slow your process. Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks
    MS-MVP Consumer Security 2007-08-09
    Proud Member ASAP
    UNITE Member 2006

Due to lack of a response, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ZehZika
    First forum i've seen w/o a edit button o_O..
    FYI: Edit was disabled because some members were editing after a volunteer helper had responded with fixes based on the original post.

One can of course, add information to one's own topic, and respond to the helper with any extra information before proceeding.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016