Thread: I need an answer, and I need it now! Please.

Exclamation I need an answer, and I need it now! Please.

Dear Guys, I am a very sick woman, and my brain is on fry, but it keeps saying when I send a email now, that my Active X's are not on or not functioning. The Log is saved, please it's locking up everything! What do I do now?--(c)†Beauty†
    CENTER]Sometime we think that we are it, when all in all it's Him, Jesus Christ. †(C)†Beauty For Christ Ministries† [/CENTER]

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Do you send email through a facility that uses Internet Explorer and if so did you recently make changes to any of the ActiveX script security settings in Internet Explorer?

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Exclamation Changing Active X's

Well let's put it this way, NO. I don't know how. I'm trying to think, they are allowed on my Internet Security and Javascripts etc. However your Spybot is moving and grooving and catching things I do not know what to do about. I printscreened this last event. Because I don't know what to do, so I leave it be. ~~BeautyThey aren't messing things up now, however it is mostly when I'm in Outlook 2003 that the sign comes up now about me disabling my Active X's? Hmmm, well I don't know, now that I look at your question again. I downloaded your program, I already Nortons and Trend, then I went to Microsoft and downloaded what I thought were security things but now I'm not sure. Oh geesh.
    Last edited by (c)†Beauty†; 2007-03-20 at 09:46. Reason: Reread Question. 3:46 am, can't see too good.
    CENTER]Sometime we think that we are it, when all in all it's Him, Jesus Christ. †(C)†Beauty For Christ Ministries† [/CENTER]