Thread: Help!!Pacimedia and Bookedspace

Unhappy Help!!Pacimedia and Bookedspace

O.k-let's start by me being completly honest...I am so stupid when it comes to computers it is sad. I am trying to learn, and have made some progress, but I am WAY out of my league with this. I have SpyBot, Ad-Aware, Spywareblaster..I think that's all. I run scans, fix problems, check boxes, delete files...I have done it all today. But as soon as I reboot, they are back. When I go under my spybot tools BHO's it shows a big red x with the booked space running. I delete it, but again, reboot and there it is. You can laugh, make fun of me...whatever, just please tell me what to do in layman's terms...go slow and MAYBE I can follow:o !

Hello happyhomemaker.

In order for the infection to be removed entirely you will need to go to a forum that removes malware using a program called HijackThis. (HJT)

A good place to start:
    http://asap.maddoktor2.com/

Choose a site from the list on the left hand side of that page.
    It is a long list so to shorten it in no particular order:

TomCoyote
    MalWare Removal
    Atribune.org
    BleepingComputer
    Spyware Warrior
    Subratam.org

Once at the site read the procedure for posting a HJT log, start your own topic and an authorized helper will assist you as soon as possible.
    Hang in there.

Be sure to read the site's faqs for tips on prevention and tightening up your computer security.

Bookmark this link:
    Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much for answering!!! I will post a log over there.....you know, pencil and paper never gave me this much trouble!!!! Maybe I am not cut out to be in the computer age yet!!