I've been using Spybot S&D for about a year now, and I'd like to thank the creators of it for making it and supporting it. I love all of your products so far and find each of them equally useful. I'll be donating ASAP... Which might be a year, or two... I'm rather squeezed for money, and the need to get enough money to see my girlfriend is a priority right now. Just to let you know, just after this last New Years Eve my sister Ellie was being run over by adware and spyware attacks on her computer, so I refered her to you. She got about 179, or so items found and removed by your product alone! Because of your product she didn't need to reformat her computer, and was able to use almost all of her programs again, without a pop-up showing up, or something far worse happening. I seriously wonder how she maanged to get her computer so badly infected, but your program saved the day. Thank you, from her and myself! If anyone appreciates this program like I do, please reply to this post to show your support, I'm sure someone will appreciate it