Thread: List of sites compromised by Italian Job Trojan?

Default List of sites compromised by Italian Job Trojan?

First of all, I know near nothing about computers, but this weekend my SpySweeper alerted me that I had a Trojan Backdoor Hacker. I've got Spybot, but also Spysweeper w/Antivirus, TrendMicro, and a few other things, but this was only the 2nd time in my year of the computer to get such an alert. I quarantined and deleted it then ran multiple sweeps with the various programs including Spybot and none of them showed up any traces of whatever that trojan was. But since I mostly, though not entirely, stick to surfing the same websites, I'd really like to know which sites have this Italian Job thing in case that was what I had. If anyone knows where to find such a list of compromised sites I'd like to know of it.
    Last edited by tashi; 2007-06-20 at 04:02. Reason: Moved from 'Web Alerts only' forum.

Hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
    I'd really like to know which sites have this Italian Job thing in case that was what I had. If anyone knows where to find such a list of compromised sites I'd like to know of it.
    As far as I know the sites affected are all in Italy, a write up is here at Trend Micro.

I doubt you will be able to find an authoritative list. The infected sites will change constantly.

Best to keep your security programs and browsers up to date.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016