Thread: Spybot Fixed Problems question

Default Spybot Fixed Problems question

I printed off the list of Fixed Problems and noticed that most of the lines had at the end of their line a notation in parenthesis stated "Cookie, nothing done."

I'm just curious as to what, exactly, that means or implies.

Thanks.

Usually,that shows in my own logfile if I choose not to fix something.Did you checkmark the cookies to be fixed?
    I looked at my own log,and it says nothing done,though I do think I did check that to be fixed.So,maybe it says that if something cannot be fixed as well.Though,I do remember that if Spybot had troubles fixing something before,it usually put fixing failed in my logfile,so I'm not sure why that is there.

Here is mine:
    Advertising.com: [SBI $18238C9D] Tracking cookie (Firefox: default) (Cookie, nothing done)
    Did they happen to be Firefox tracking cookies?

Zenobia,

Thanks for your response.

I think now that I did print that list off BEFORE I “fixed” the problems. I will try the next time to do it afterwards if it will allow it.

While I have your attention, I need to ask one more question. I have never used this forum before and I looked for the option to get email notification when a response was posted. I thought I had found it but apparently not because I didn’t get one when you answered my question. I just happened to get back on the board and saw that someone had responded.

Can you direct me to the correct area to set this option?

And yes to your last question regarding Firefox. Is that a problem?

You're welcome.
    This should help you with email notification:
    http://forums.spybot.info/faq.php?fa...l_notification

No,that is not a problem,but Spybot sometimes has trouble removing Firefox tracking/third-party cookies.If you ever find you have troubles removing them,and would like them removed,then please see this post:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...81&postcount=4