Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: clean update 1.5.1.13 (language)

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    @wk357mag: I just tried and I experience a small delay as well, though probably only 1 second, and we have many more filesets internally. There actually is a way to make this appear immediate, and from a technical standpoint, it's quite easy to implement. The question would probably be though if it's worth the additional time (also for testing), I'll have to take a look where exactly this list is used and how its linked together with other stuff
    THe section of SB I speak of, work perfectly, just a delay in opening. I made mention of it cause it "stands out", making it remarkable! So I remarked. It may be a SIGN or SYMPTOM of a underlying problem, which might be identified with this observation, thought it may not be as well. So I thought I would mention it!

If there is no underlying problem here, that would lead the program to be less efficient, then by all means disregard this, as its just a little time on the end-users (2.5-3.0 seconds) side.

Also if it not a sign of an underlying problem, then please dont let it interfear with the release of 1.5Final, but investing time on this, that should be on something else.

[QUOTE=benoit;104206]
    Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    @benoit: If you click the link where I said it was fixed (the one in the link above), you should also see this line on the issue:
    Since I assume you don't really have that version that doesn't even have a new version and build number yet, but only exists right here in my test environment, I'm not really suprised

ok but it is also marked "fixed" ;-) i don't know wat are the rules to see a case is fixed or not.

Title / Submitted Status Priority
    Installer always installs all language files Fixed 4

Thanks for all wat you do.
    Hey Benoit,

Just know that he has fixxed it and this fix will be in the next BETA release, which YOU can re-evaluate for us when he releases the next Beta test!

[QUOTE=wk357mag;104224]
    Quote Originally Posted by benoit View Post

Hey Benoit,

Just know that he has fixxed it and this fix will be in the next BETA release, which YOU can re-evaluate for us when he releases the next Beta test!
    Hello,

ok yes.
    I read fixed , thus i believed that it was good.
    I will wait the next beta

Hello

ok for the languages français, esperanto and english

thanks