Thread: Send To Shredder?

Question Send To Shredder?

I am unable to find an .exe/other file related to Secure Shredded and was wondering if it is possible to arrange, within Win XP specifically, to right-click and "send to" SpyBot S&D's Secure Shredder, please?

This would be a useful option; unless I'm missing something.

Thank you for any insight/help.

Default Send to option

This is an excellent idea. I had the same one today, a month later. Can one of you gurus figure this out, pleeze?
    Cats were once worshiped as gods.
    Cats never forgot this...

Quote Originally Posted by lovetoflyfish View Post
    I am unable to find an .exe/other file related to Secure Shredded and was wondering if it is possible to arrange, within Win XP specifically, to right-click and "send to" SpyBot S&D's Secure Shredder, please?

This would be a useful option; unless I'm missing something.

Thank you for any insight/help.
    Here is the shredder that I like the best. Its also won some awards. The shredder in SpyBot isnt that good and I think they want to phase it out or something. I would prefer if they would just UPGRADE to a better shredder is all. Eraser with a 35Pass setting, would be nice for SpyBot to do this with its cleaning of tracks and cache and all!

http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/

But this is free, so install it and you will get a RIGHT CLICK option to erase files, there will also be a right click option on your Recycle Bin.